- Why this market has huge potential
- Why a dedicated go-to market strategy is required in the Chinese market
- The key differences between Chinese & Western consumers
- How to avoid the one big mistake that brands make when operating in China
- How OrgHive can help with e-commerce strategy and social media content creation to allow your brand to thrive in China
On Wednesday, September 16, 2020, OrgHive co-hosted a webinar with the Founder of Organic Insider, Max Goldberg, to discuss: 3 Things You Need to Know to Win the Organic Market in China.
The Organic market in China is one of the fastest-growing in the world, with the market expanding at a rate never seen before. COVID-19 has accelerated the demand for Organic products further, making it the perfect time for brands to enter the market. Our speakers Manuela Burki & Max Goldberg discussed;
- Why word-of-mouth is your most powerful tool for establishing trust and ultimately, conversion.
- Why your content market strategy needs to start at least 3-months before you want to sell your first organic product!
- How you can leverage unique China’s cross-border channels to get proof-of-concept before committing to full market entry.
During the webinar our speakers also discussed the reasons driving the current high demand for Organic products in China, the key differences between Chinese & Western consumers as well as the one biggest mistake brands should avoid to be successful in China.
If you missed out, don’t worry! You can now access the full webinar recording below to gain a better understanding of the Organic market in China and how OrgHive can assist your brand to be successful in the Chinese market. If you want to find out more on how to triumphantly launch your brand in China, get in touch with OrgHive today!
MEET THE SPEAKERS
Called “an organic sensation” by The New York Times and named as “one of the nation’s leading organic food experts” by Shape magazine, Max Goldberg is the Founder/Editor of Organic Insider, a newsletter read by many of the most influential CEOs in the industry today. He also runs the Organic Food Industry group on LinkedIn, which counts more than 25,000 members from around the world. Max received his BA from Brown University and his MBA from the Columbia University Graduate School of Business.
Director of Marketing & Strategy
Manuela leads the Marketing and Strategy for IMS & OrgHive. Her experience includes advising clients on branding and market positioning in both Europe and Asia, and she has specific expertise in helping organic brands in China leverage the network effect.
Brought to you by: